- For the relocation of lot lines to combine three existing lots (121 Paoli Ave, 115 Paoli Ave and 5001 Umbria St) into one lot. Size and location as shown on plans.
- For the erection of two (2) structures (Umbria building and Paoli building). The Paoli building includes a roof deck with three (3) roof access structure. the Umbria building includes one (1) roof access structure for maintenance only (no roof deck). Size and location as shown on plans.
- For multi-family dwelling unit (125 families) in the Paoli building and for one (1) vacant space and multi-family household living (53 families) in the Umbria building. For a total of one vacant commercial space and multi-family household living (178 families). For accessory off-street parking with a total of 110 parking spaces including 6 accessible spaces. Size and location as shown on plans.
Seeking Variances for the following Refusals
- Steep Slope Protection: On those portions of the lot where the slope of land is 25% or greater, no site clearing or earth moving activity is permitted. Whereas the proposed structure requires earth moving activity on portions of the lot where the slope of land is 25% or greater.
- Uses Allowed in Industrial Districts – Refusal: Whereas the proposed use, multi-family household living (178 families), is expressly prohibited in the ICMX industrial zoning district.